Essential Travel Tips for Solo Female Travelers
There are people who have bad intentions but trust me, the number is very less. I have traveled to many countries and the places which have been termed as hostile are the ones, where I have found the friendliest people. Understand one thing, that there are certain situations which are not in our hand.
Here Are Some Travel Tips for Solo Female Travelers;
- Politeness: Politeness and a smiling face is one of the best things a traveler like you can do. In any part of the world, if you keep a smiling face and remain polite most of the hard situations can be tackled.
- Saying No: Always keep in mind one thing; if you smell something fishy say 'No'. As most of the times, your Gut feelings have an idea what is coming in front. For example, if someone is trying to be friend with you and you don't feel good about it, just say 'No' in a polite manner.
- Don’t Travel During Nights: Yes, this is another point which you always keep in mind if you are traveling solo. If you traveling from point A to point B, it is always suggested to cover the distance during morning.
- Knowledge Of Scams: Before visiting any country whether it's Britain, India, Malaysia, Russia or any other country you must do your homework on various scams that other travelers face. Doing your homework is a must for anyone. So, try doing your research. It will surely help you in understanding what to do and not do when facing the same issue.
- Appropriate Dressing: In some cultures, people prefer modest dressing when visiting churches, mosques, temples and other religious places. In addition, if you have tattoos, try covering it, as not everyone likes it. So always try covering your body and not show your skin in some countries.
- Cab safety: Always try to keep your belongings with you in the back seat so that if you need to jump out of the cab, you can do it without any second thought. Next always keep the number of the cab with you, so that in any mishaps you can share the number with police or your near ones.