Top 10 Body Care Products
Taking care of the skin and trying to look beautiful is universal. Most everyone feels this need to look and smell the best we can. There are no limits to the products that are available for this purpose. It can be a difficult choice to find what is best.
Here Are the Top Ten Products of Body Care;
1. Exfoliating Wash: Dove Gentle Exfoliating Body Wash the Dove brand is world renowned and this body wash can be used daily to clean, polish, renew, and moisturize the skin with fine exfoliating beads and moisturizing cream. Skin is left feeling soft and perfectly hydrated.
2. Body Lotion: Nivea Irresistibly Smooth Body Lotion Nivea has been a trusted brand for years and will be for years to come. This body lotion contains Ginkgo extract, Shea butter, and Vitamin E for the perfect blend to keep skin smooth and moist.
3. Body Oil: Jurlique Body Oil Jurlique is uniquely Australian and their oils are light, non-greasy, and pure essential oils. Lemon is popular, as well as hydrating bath oil. This product uses a natural oil base with pure herbal extracts.
4. Body Cleanser: Dove Essential Nutrients Self-Foaming Cleanser This is a mild cleanser made with a pure spring water base combined with moisturizers, vitamins, and green tea extract. Skin will always look healthy and the rich foam is dispensed directly from the bottle.
5. Body Spritz: Perfect Potion Green Tea and Jasmine Body Spray Although the name is still gaining recognition, this body spray tops all in quality. The green tea is fresh and subtle and the jasmine adds a perfect amount of sweetness.
6. Anti-Cellulite: Dove Intensive Cellulite Gel-Cream This formula was developed specifically to fight cellulite and dimpled skin caused by cellulite. It has a skin-firming Seaweed Extract and dose of Elastin-Peptides to further tightening and improve the tone of cellulite plagued regions.
7. Bar Soap: Palmolive Naturals Bar Soap These bar soap uses only natural extracts and comes in Aloe & Olive, Chamomile, Milk & Honey, and Shea Butter.
8. Hand Cream: Nivea Hand SOS Intensive Balm This is for extremely dry and chapped hands. One small dab provides instant moisturizing relief.
9. Foot Lotion: Scholl Softening Foot Lotion Scholl is a specialist in feet. This lotion is light, easily absorbed, and enriched with oils of wheat-germ and evening primrose. Dermatologically tested for effectiveness.
10. Bath Care: Ahava Dead Sea Bath Crystals Ahava is one of the more expensive brands, but their quality matches the price. Use these crystals of dead sea salts for the ultimate in skin nourishment.